1. I took piano lessons as an adult. My teacher said I was better than most of her students. It would’ve held more weight had my classmates not been five-year-olds.
2. I love all things butterflies. Who wouldn’t love a creature that can transform itself into something so majestic?
3. I love big cats. Particularly panthers.
4. I am a hobbyist cake decorator. I’ve been told that I make the best ever triple chocolate cake.
5. I love Maya Angelou quotes. My favorite quote is: “I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better.”
6. My nickname is…well, I’ll share that one a little later.
7. I have two dogs; a sixteen-pound peek-a-poo and a hundred-pound Rottweiler.
8. I’ve been called a Superior Communication Specialist (Yeah, I don’t know, either! But it sure does sound important).
9. I love horror movies, but refuse to watch THE EXORCIST. Not now; not never!!!
Lastly, and probably the most important thing you should know about me…
10. I DETEST SPIDERS WITH A PASSION!!!
Think you can handle knowing even more about me? Visit my Blog, Like my Facebook page, or Follow me on Twitter. Heck, do all three! I’ll see you there. But until then…I wish you HEALTH, HAPPINESS, and EVERLASTING LOVE!